S-S40 - 4" (10 cm) Coaxial 2-Way Speakers
Sorry,this product is not available yet. Contact us b> to find out when you can buy this item.
The S-Series delivers amazingly high performance for this class of speaker. They boast the world’s first use of a CFRP diaphragm (Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic), which has the ideal balance of hardness and light-weight, for extremely clean and accurate sound. They also feature a larger voice coil than previous types for higher driving power, and the same HAMR surround as used on the X-Series.
The all-new Alpine S-Series speakers offer an amazing price vs. performance ratio and come in many configurations. They are perfect for OEM upgrades with many sizes to choose from to suit a wide variety of vehicles.
Peak Power: 140 Watts
RMS Power: 45 Watts
Frequency Response: 97 Hz - 22 kHz
- CFRP (Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic) cone with spezialised rubber surround
- HAMR (High Amplitude Multi-Roll) Surround
- 25 mm Voice Coil
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Tweeter Type: 1" Wide-Range Silk Dome
- Magnet Material: Neodymium
- Grade: 2nd order Network Design
- Peak Power: 140 Watts
- RMS Power: 45 Watts (CTA-2031 Compliant)
- Frame 102 mm
- Mounting Depth: 43 mm
- Mounting Height: 13.3 mm
- Magnet: 75.0 mm
- Frequency Range: 97 Hz - 22 kHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 86 dB/W