R-W10D2 - 10′′ (25 cm) Subwoofers (2Ω + 2Ω)
Sorry,this product is not available yet. Contact us b> to find out when you can buy this item.
Alpine is proud to announce the introduction of the new R-Series Subwoofer lineup that is built off the highly esteemed Type R platform. With select key design and build improvements, the R-Series Subwoofer is able to output more of that deep bass extension and control that the Type-R is known for.
R-Series subwoofers feature a Kevlar-treated cone for durability. The combination of this cone with the Santoprene surround allows the subwoofer to deliver 19mm of X-max, for incredible, hard-hitting bass. A new method of attaching the spider and cone to the voice coil ensures not only rigidity throughout the motor structure but contributes to the subwoofers increased accuracy.
Peak Power: 2250 Watts
RMS Power: 750 Watts
Frequency Response: 26 Hz - 200 Hz
- Material: Oversized Hairline-Textured Mica Poly Dustcap w /
Kevlar Reinforced Pulp Paper Cone Body
- Design: 2-Piece Parabolic
- Material: Injected Molded Santoprene®
- Design: High Amplitude Multi-Roll H.A.M.R Surround Design (Patent Pending)
- Material: Conex®
- Design: 10 Segment High-Roll Progressive Design
- Material: 180ºC High Temp Wire on Sprial-Cut Aluminum Bobbin
- Design: 4-Layer Dual Voice Coil
- Pole Geometry: FEA Optimized Design w/ Compound Radius Pole Geometry
- Configuration: Radial Vented VC Heat Sink and Airflow Management System (Patent #7,634,101)
- Material: Cast Aluminum
- Design: Perimeter Vented Heat Transfer (Patent Pending), Integrated Shorting Sleeve and Airflow Management System
- Layout: One Sided
- Design: Heavy Duty 8 gauge Push with Housing, Banana Plug Jumper
- Design: Reinforced Layer Spider Integration (Patent #6,810,988)
- Design: Concealed Mount Gasket System
- RMS Power Handling: 750W
- Peak Power Handling: 2250W
- Mounting Depth: 149mm
- Mounting Diameter: 230.5mm
- Displacement: 0.10 cu. Ft.
- Added Volume: 0.09 cu. ft. (Reverse Mount, Magnet Out)
- Frequency Response: 26Hz - 200Hz