X702D-Q5R - 7” Navigation System for Audi Q5 (Right-Hand Drive)
Alpine introduces the 2nd generation Alpine Style system for the Audi Q5 (Model Year 2009-2015).
The built-in iGo Primo nextgen navigation system features 3 years free-of-charge map updates and is now compatible with driver information display to view turn-by-turn arrows. All system components are designed to fit perfectly in existing installation locations and integrate fully with the vehicle’s electronic systems.
Attention: not compatible with vehicles with original Audi navigation MMI!
The 7-inch (17.8cm) high-resolution touch-screen display allows full operation of the system via touch-screen technology and features the latest video technology for outstanding picture clarity, contrast and resolution. This allows navigation maps to be displayed in stunning detail, while movies or video clips become a real cinematic experience. The user interface is very intuitive and is designed to perfectly integrate into your vehicle. You’ll soon appreciate the ease of use and convenience of direct touch operation in your Audi.
Max Power Output: 4 x 50 Watts
Works with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- DAB+ Tuner Built-in
- DAB Service Following
- Built-in BLUETOOTH® Module
- HFP (Hands-Free Profile) Compatible
- Streaming Music: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) Compatible
- Phone Book Synchronisation
- Microphone Included
- Map Coverage: 48 Countries (Western and Eastern Europe)
- Advanced Address Search
- Works with Apple CarPlay (requires CarPlay enabled iPhone)
- Works with Android Auto (Requires Android Auto enabled smartphone)
- USB Connection
- FLAC/ MP3/ WMA/ AAC compatible
- Video Playback: MP4 compatible
- 6 Channel Digital Time Correction
- Digital Crossover
- Dual HD EQ (9-band Parametric Equalizer front/rear)
- 3 PreOuts (2V, Front/ Rear/ Subwoofer)
- Power Output: 4 x 50 W High Power Amplifier
- AUX-In: 1 A/V AUX Input (3.5mm micro jack)
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Function
- Engine Start-Stop unaffected
- Fits for Audi Q5 model year 2009 - 2015 with Audi Chorus, Concert or Symphony