APF-X310MIB - CAN to UART interface for VW platforms
While replacing the original equipment will not limit the functions, drivers will appreciate the ability to retain such visualisations and controls. The APF-X310MIB is our solution that allows the customer to receive the same kind of images while operating the heater or air condition controls and also during parking. The interface will also support the VW radio display in the instrument cluster (MFD), VW Steering Wheel Remote Control and retention of the car menu setup through your Alpine system.
- Compatible with VW platforms (MIB-PQ - Seat, Skoda and VW)
- Steering wheel remote control interface with CAN to analogue conversion, retention of original car menu, addition of HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) and OPS (Optical Parking Sensor) screens and SIRI support.
- Some vehicle settings or features are not supported, among them: Ambient Light, Traffic Sign Recognition, Active Information Display
- VW Golf VII 2013 - 2016 *
- VW Golf VII 2017 - * **
- VW Crafter 2017 -
- Seat Leon 3 2012 - 2016 ***
* Excluding Golf Sportsvan, e-Golf, GTE and cars with Active Info Display (AID). We are not able to retain the traffic sign recognition. A few other functions or settings are retained but may be controlled in a different fashion.
** not for cars with Discover Pro
**** Not combatible with SEAT sound system. We are not able to retain the traffic sign recognition. A few other functions or settings are retained but may be controlled in a different fashion.