APF-X303VW - CAN to UART interface for VW platforms (MIB-PQ - Seat, Skoda and VW)
The APF-X303VW is the latest generation of Alpine interfaces for Volkswagen platform vehicles (including Skoda and Seat) to connect an Alpine navigation or Digital Media Station seamlessly to your vehicle’s electronics / CAN-bus. While replacing the original equipment will not limit the functions, drivers will appreciate the ability to retain such visuals and controls. The APF-X303VW is our solution that allows the customer to receive the same kind of images while operating the heater or air condition controls and also during parking. The interface will also support the VW radio display in the instrument cluster (MFD) and VW Steering Wheel Remote Control. It includes a complete plug-and-play wiring harness for adaptation to the original VW connectors.
- Plug-and-play wiring harness for VW platform (MIB-PQ) vehicles
- CAN-bus interface for latest generation of vehicles
- Display of air condition / heater settings on Alpine screen
- Steering wheel remote control retention
- Support of Multi-Function Display (MFD) in instrument cluster
- Parking sensor display and rear camera connectivity
- Pre-flight Check for Camper Vans
- Original hands-free microphone adaptation
- Compatible with all Alpine Head Units featuring “Vehicle Data-Bus Interface Ready” functionality
- Compatible with VW platforms (MIB-PQ - Seat, Skoda and VW)
- Steering wheel remote control interface with CAN to analogue conversion, retention of original car menu, addition of HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) and OPS (Optical Parking Sensor) screens and SIRI support.
- Power Quad lock adapter inclusive
- Supports original vehicle microphone and rear camera 2)